Monday 6 June 2016

"Plans are useless - planning is everything" - Winston Churchill

I reckon Churchill got a few things right - so, detailed planning for me!
I spent a few hours today setting up a Garmin Edge 810 - for the uninitiated (like me, up to a couple of weeks ago), this beauty delivers just about everything: current location (on a nice colour map), heart rate, speed, cadence, elevation, lotto numbers . . . (ok, no lotto numbers).  It also has an app for the iPhone.
And - an indulgence, I know - a GoPro camera.  Mounted on top of my helmet, this tiny camera takes 12megapixel photos and videos using a remote control (or you can pre-program it to take photos every second, 5 seconds, minute etc - or take a burst of 30 photos in one second - and on and on)
check out the gopro site for cool videos:  www.gopro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment